Sunday, June 3, 2007

June Contest

Jen is hosting our June Contest. Check out what she has in store for you....

Here is the challenge for this month. I hope that you decide to participate. It is very simple. Are you up for "the five challenge"?Basically, you need to create a LO or altered item using at least the 5 items listed below. The items are as follows:#1- two different patterned papers#2- cardstock#3- ribbon#4- buttons#5- rub onsYou can use as much or as little of each item as you want as long as you use a bit to meet the requirements. Post them in the thread if you want so I can see them. You need to post your entry as well in the gallery and make sure to label them "the 5 challenge". You can enter as many times as you want.I will draw a winner from the people entered. The contest ends on June 27th at midnight EST.I am sure you are asking what the prize will be. I need to work out that final detail and will post as soon as I know the prize. In the meantime, get scrapping! Thanks Jen