Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Guest Designer for Janurary

Lynmarie Hilt is our guest designer for January 2008! Read her bio below and check out her designs on the Guest Designer Gallery on our message board.

Hello! My name is Lyn, and I am so happy to be the Sugar Dumplin' guest designer for January!

About me: Energetic, happy-go-lucky, newlywed, just *barely* 30 years old LOL, Lab lover, teacher, oldest of five siblings, godmother to a cutie!About scrappy me: After our first Europe trip in 2003, I decided I wanted to preserve our mementos and trip photos in a fun way. I made a trip to Michael's, loaded up on cardstock, lots of patterned paper and stickers, and an album. One month later, I fell in LOVE with the album I created. While my style has become more artistic and creative, I still scrap for the same purpose: to create layouts that highlight the important moments of our lives. This is why I am so excited for this chance to be a guest designer!

About non-scrappy me: My husband and I love traveling... we've been to Europe several times and we're headed back there this Christmas. We enjoy Orlando, Atlanta, and the Outer Banks, NC as well. I am an avid reader and also enjoy cross stitching, finding craft inspiration online, and photography.

I've enjoyed spending time with the community members here and I'm looking forward to a fabulous month of January here at Sugar Dumplin'!